Having a business means that you have to keep up with the technology that is constantly evolving. The online environment provides you with so many opportunities, that it would be a pity not to benefit from everything that it offers you.
The first thing that you have to think about for your business is setting up the right online marketing strategy – with a website and a social network profile you can reach millions of users, finding those exact customers that need your services.
If you can’t do it alone, or if you don’t know how to set up your own website, a web designer can definitely help you out and it’s easier to pay for this service than to do it alone.
The Most Important Steps for Online Marketing Strategies
Most important steps you’ll require to take to have an online marketing approach for your business! A whopping 74% of tiny to medium size business setups haven’t invested any time marketing their business setups online. One of the core reasons is they’re spending more time running their business setups and they don’t have much time or know-how to do it themselves. Here are some things you should consider when scheduling out an online marketing strategy for your business setup.
• First of all, your business setup will require to be listed in the top search engines like Google, Yelp, Bing, Yahoo, Best of the Web and Hotfrog. (Around 68% of every searches are made mainly through Google)
• Optimize all listings by filling in as much information regarding your business set up. i.e. working hours, pictures, videos, URL of your business website, business place, contact number and a if you believe credit cards. You can also build a coupon for a particular offer.
• Set up your 100% free accounts with social media sites like Facebook, YouTube, LinkedIn and Twitter to meet potential customers so you can engage with them on their basis.
• Through these social media websites, you’ll desire to offer your knowledge on topics your business setup specializes in giving precious content, using coupons, making recommendations so you can chase with them through emails, snail mail and text messaging.
• Since it’s 7 times easier to get existing customers to buy from you than a new purchaser you’ll want to carry on to make offers and give out precious information on an ongoing basis.
Social Media Channels
So get out there and get set up in all the correct channels online. Follow up with your prospective customers on their turf and terms. Carry on following up with a plan to put getting your business seen by more eyeballs which converts into extra prediction which produces more customers. It is understood that most business owners don’t have the time or know-how to start a customized online marketing plan this is why 74% of businesses hasn’t always attempted to invest money, time or effort through social media channels. It’s better to make a good research online for a social media-marketing advisor to help you grow an online marketing plan to generate cost-effective outcome so you won’t be distracted from running your business set up.
Social Media Expert
Don’t overlook to have your social media expert put together all your social media channels so they’ll offer a synergistic approach to your online marketing hard work. This way you’ll be capable to concentrate more on your business setup.
What Business Owners Have to Say
As our dedicated readers know, each month we make it our point to go out and see exactly what business owners have to say about the digital marketing successes, failures, frustrations, you name it. We want to get into the minds of entrepreneurs the world over and find out the scoop on their thoughts about what it takes to make it in this digital marketing world.
This month we spoke with Mike Abelson, a lawyer from Washington DC. His firm, The Abelson Law Firm, is very well-reputed and considered one of the top medical malpractice lawyers in Washington DC. We asked Mike several questions about his thoughts on digital marketing for his firm, and here are two of those:
Route 66 – What is your primary goal for your firm’s on-line presence?
Mike Abelson: “Allow people to discover my website and to learn about the services I can provide to them, given my 40 years of experience in practicing personal injury law.”
Route 66 – Are you mostly focused on getting results in Google? Or is Social Media your main priority for your law firm?
Mike Abelson: “We at the Abelson Law firm are primarily focused on obtaining results on Google, rather than Social Media. Those people who access Google to find an attorney have an immediate need to locate a qualified and experienced lawyer to assist them with their legal needs.”
So there we have it, the big “G” wins again this month! And this is what we find pretty consistently – business owners view Google and being the heaviest hitter out there. And we really can’t argue with that. Whether you are a law firm in DC or a chiropractor in Salt Lake City, you would do well to get a robust digital marketing plan, one that includes getting those organic search results to be competitive in your target market.
More next month!